Welcome to Peachtree Middle School's PTSO Website
The Peachtree PTSO is excited to have you visit our website and we thank you for your patience as we transition from our old Charter/Foundation website information to our PTSO. You'll be able to come to the same place for the same great information, just a new name and updated organizational details coming your way.
Do you have a log-in account for this site?
Your log-in account lets you see all of this site's content, receive e-blasts, access the directory, make online payments, and fill out online forms.
Note: If you have an account with Membership Toolkit through another school, you may use the same log in and password. However, you will need to enter your contact and student information on this website. Each school maintains a separate database of information.
Peachtree Middle School conforms with the open enrollment requirements pursuant to O.C.G.A 20-2-2066 (admission, enrollment, and withdrawal of students) and SBOE Rule 160-4-9-.05 (Charter Schools Petition Process).
- How do I sign up for Parent Portal?
- How can I get Infinite Campus?
- How do I get the Remind app?
- How can I get emergency texts?
- How do I get the PCMS eNews?
- Is there before/after school care?
- Can I buy another gym uniform?
- What is the dress code?
- How do I report an absence?
- What if my child needs medicine?
- Need Chromebook help?