Please read through ALL this information, as some has changed from last year.
Rising 6th Grade parents may register online until midnight on Tuesday, July 25, at which time online registration will close. Rising 7th and 8th grade parents will not be able to register at that time, but online registration will open again the afternoon of July 27 and remain open until midnight of Monday July 31.
1. Create (or update) your login
You must log in to complete the online portion of the registration process. Click here to login. This will ensure you receive communication from the school throughout the year. If you already have a Membership Toolkit account, you will need to update your contact information for the new school year and verify your student's grade.
If you used Membership Toolkit at a previous school, you can use your same user name and password here; you will be required to input your name, address and PCMS student information.
2. Submit your online registration forms
Go to My Account page to submit your registration forms and online credit card payment. If you make a donation to the "Can You Imagine?" Annual Fund, a Patriot FAST Pass will be emailed to you. Print and bring the Patriot FAST Pass with you to save time on registration day. If you do not make a donation to the Annual Fund, you will still be emailed a receipt; however it will NOT be a Patriot FAST Pass.
This year your online payment does not include:
- Agendas (available for free at registration day check out)
- PE Uniforms (on sale the first week of school - see note at bottom of this page)
- Yearbooks (available from Jostens)
Online registration will close at midnight on July 25 (for 6th grade) and reopen on July 28 until midnight on July 31 for 7th and 8th grades.
Online registration is available for credit card customers only. If you prefer to pay by check or cash, you will need to complete a paper registration form on registration day and will not be eligible to receive a Patriot FAST Pass.
You may shop for spirit wear online and pick it up at the pre-sale Spirit Wear table on registration day. You may purchase additional spirit wear items at registration as well as after school starts at the school store.
3. Mark your Calendar
6th Graders: Registration Day and Bridge Day
If you have not yet done so, register your student for Summer Bridge. Summer Bridge is two days:
Thursday, July 27 is 6th grade Registration Day from 8:00 am until 12:00 pm (parents should attend). Students receive their class schedule after completing the entire registration process.
The busiest time for 6th grade registration is 8:00 am - 9:30 am. For shorter lines, plan on arriving after 9:30 am.
Friday, July 28 from 8:00 am until 12:00 pm (for students only, to become familiar with the school through guided activities.) Click here for more information.
7th Graders: Registration Day is Wednesday, August 2 from 7:30 am until 10:30 am.
8th Graders: Registration Day is Wednesday, August 2 from 10:30 am until 1:30 pm.
4. What to bring to Registration
- Patriot FAST Pass. Your Patriot FAST Pass is the receipt emailed to you after you complete your online forms and make a donation to the "Can You Imagine?" Annual Fund. To save time at registration, print out your Patriot FAST Pass and bring it with you to registration.
- Proof of residence: a photocopy of your most recent mortgage statement, rental agreement/lease, water, electric, or gas bill. If using a mortgage statement or bill, the bill must be less than 30 days old. If using a rental agreement or lease, the agreement or lease must be current. Phone bills and cable bills do not provide proof of residence and may not be used.
- Your driver's license or passport.
- A photocopy of your driver's license or passport.
- A pediatrician-provided health form with all vaccinations up-to-date (Certificate of Immunization GA form 3231 – GA-DHR; for 6th and 7th graders).
- Cash, check, or credit card to pay for registration expenses or additional spirit wear (if not paid online).
- The following forms, printed and filled out from this website:
P.E. uniforms will be sold in class during the first week of school. Uniforms are required!
String bags $10.00
Please send cash or check with your student made out to Peachtree Charter Middle School.
Physical Education and Health Teacher
Additional Information and Helpful links
PCMS general School Supplies list (your child’s teacher may have additional supply lists)
- Summer 2017
- Order Yearbooks (Jostens)
- DeKalb County Links
- School Lunches
- Teacher & Staff Directory
- PCMS Family Directory
- School Store
- Community Events