Home > Fundraisers (coming soon) > Box Tops for Education
Box Tops for Education
Turn in your box tops before the end of the school year. This semester (Spring 2017) we've raised $243.80 with our box top clippings.
We would love to earn more this semester. It's time to turn in your remaining box tops and lets see how much more we can add to our box top earnings for this year!
Here's how to participate:
- Clip box tops from every day products that you buy.
- Put them in a sandwich bag.
- Write your name on the baggie along with your student's grade, homeroom teacher's name, and the number of boxtops in the baggie.
- Place your labeled bag in the Box Tops containers located at the school store and at the security desk.
- Continue to collect over the summer to turn in next semester.
Happy box top clipping! For more information about the Box Tops for Education program, click here.