Registration Information for 2018-2019
Registration Day: July 26, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
and 6th Grade Bridge Day: July 27, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Registration Day: August 1, 7:30 am -10:30 am
Registration Day: August 1, 10:30 am -1:30 pm
To register your student(s):
1. Create or Update your Online School Information
Each family should have a log-in on this website to receive email communication from the school. If you used Membership Toolkit at your previous school, you can use your same username and password here, however you will need to add your contact and student information for the 2018-2019 school year.
Beginning July 1, you will be able to pay some fees prior to registration day. Details on how you can receive a "Patriot Pass" to help save time on registration day will be available on the My Account page.
Existing Accounts: Update and confirm your contact and student information.
New Accounts: You will need to create a new account. If you used Membership Toolkit at a previous school, you can use your same username and password here, but you will need to add your contact and student info.
2. 6th Graders: Sign your student up for Summer Bridge
3. Save the date
6th Grade Registration is Thursday, July 26th, 8 am to 12 pm.
6th Grade Bridge is Friday, July 27th, 8 am to 12 pm.
7th and 8th Grade Registration is Wednesday, August 1, 7:30 am to 1:30 pm.
During registration, parents submit important forms, pay any school fees not already paid online, and pick up prepaid spirit wear. Students receive their class schedule after completing the registration process, learn their classroom locations and pick up school supply lists specific to their team.
4. Bring the following items to registration
- Proof of residence: an original and 1 photocopy of your most recent mortgage statement, rental agreement/lease, water, electric, or natural gas bill. If using a mortgage statement or bill, the bill must be less than 30 days old. If using a rental agreement or lease, the agreement or lease must be current. Phone bills and cable bills do not provide proof of residence. If you do not bring a photocopy of your proof, you can make a copy at school before getting in line.
- Driver's license or passport: Bring an original and 1 photocopy. If you do not bring a photocopy of your proof, you can make a copy at school before getting in line.
- Payment: Cash, check, or credit card to pay for registration expenses.
- Print out, complete and bring the following forms. Copies will be available at registration.
- For 7th graders only: A pediatrician-provided health form with all vaccinations up-to-date (Certificate of Immunization GA form 3231 – GA-DHR).
- Your Patriot Pass: A Patriot Pass is emailed to you after you update your account, complete the forms and submit an "Can you Imagine?" Annual Fund donation. To save time at registration, print out your Patriot Pass and bring it with you to registration. (Available June 25).
5. Shop for Spirit Wear
You may order spirit wear online and pick it up at the spirit wear table at registration. You may purchase additional spirit wear items at registration (and pay for it there) as well as after school begins at the school store.
6. Purchase your back to school supplies. Once you receive your student's schedule, their teachers may have a more specific list of required supplies.
7. To apply for a Reduced Lunch Form (if applicable) click here.
Bus schedules will be posted in the hallways at registration.
New to DeKalb County? Been gone from the PCMS for more than a school year? Dekalb County Schools Registration page
- Georgia Dept of Education - New student requirements
Registration Volunteer Opportunities
Registration cannot happen without lots of volunteers like yourself. No prior training necessary. Complete your 2018-19 volunteer hours this summer!
To volunteer for Registration Day:
- 6th Grade Registration - Thursday, July 26 - click here to help on registration day
- 7th & 8th Grade Registration - Wednesday, August 1 - click here to help on registration day
- CV Classic - click here to help with CV Classic on 6th or 7th/8th Grade Registration Days
To help Post Payments the day after registration:
- 6th Grade Friday, July 27 – click here to help post registration payments
- 7th & 8th Grade Thursday, August 2 – click here to to help post registration payments