6th Grade Summer Bridge Program 2017
To sign up for 6th Grade Summer Bridge, please click here.
Each summer, Peachtree Charter Middle School (PCMS) hosts a Summer Bridge program for rising 6th graders. The Summer Bridge is designed to ease the transition between elementary and middle school as well as prepare students entering PCMS to have a wonderful and productive 6th grade year!
Summer Bridge 2017 will be held on Thursday, July 27th, and Friday, July 28th.
- Thursday, July 27th, from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., is reserved for 6th graders to register for school, pay school fees, and receive their class schedule. This is also the time to purchase their agenda planner and spirit wear. Parents and students may leave upon completion of registration.
- On Friday, July 28th, from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., students will participate in various activities to get them familiar with the school and with each other. The Friday session is intended for students only. Students should bring a pencil and their class schedule. Students must arrive no later than 8:00 am.
- On Friday, July 28th, at 11:30 a.m., parents are asked to meet the principal in the cafeteria for a brief meeting before picking up their student at 12:00 p.m.
On Friday, July 28th, the Summer Bridge schedule is as follows:
8:00 to 8:55 - Meet and Greet Social
8:55 to 11:50 - Activities
11:50 to 12:00 - Closing (parents should attend)
Participation in the PCMS Summer Bridge program is optional, but highly recommended. There is no cost for the program; however, you must sign up your student in order for them to attend the Friday session.
Please check the registration information page for information on what forms to bring to school.
- Summer 2017
- Order Yearbooks (Jostens)
- DeKalb County Links
- School Lunches
- Teacher & Staff Directory
- PCMS Family Directory
- School Store
- Community Events