About School Lunches
The school cafeteria provides a nutritious and convenient option for your child's lunch. Over a week's menu cycle, school lunches provide 1/3 of student's recommended daily allowance for protein, vitamins A and C, iron, and calcium, and one-third of the recommended energy intake for calories.
Click for DeKalb County school menus.
Set up a pre-paid lunch account
MySchoolBucks.com is the nation's leading site for updating and managing your student's lunchroom expenses. Introduced nearly 10 years ago, it was the first online prepayment system for school meals, allowing parents to say goodbye to sending cash and checks to the school cafeteria. In our secure environment, parents can prepay for student meals using credit/debit cards, view current account balances, set up recurring payments when the account reaches a low balance threshold, view student meal purchases, and set spending limits. Parents love it for its ease and convenience!
- Recurring payment options
- Email reminders for low balances
- View student meal purchases
- Set daily and weekly spending limits
- The most secure online payment system for schools
- All online transactions are handled with industry standard SSL encryption, certified by VeriSign.