If a parent develops a concern with the academic and/or behavioral progress of his child or his child’s progress under the supervision of a particular teacher, we ask that the parent take the initiative to attempt to solve his concerns through the following process:
1. Communicate concerns by phone conference, email, and/or personal conference with the classroom teacher (s).
2. Engage the student’s counselor and solicit his/her expertise and conferencing skills.
3. Engage the student’s grade level administrator if the above steps are not satisfactory to resolve the problem.
Below are common concerns and contact information:
Policies and Procedures
- Absence Reporting / Attendance
- Cell Phones and Texting
- Code of Student Conduct
- Dress Code
- Drop Off / Pickup / Carpool
- Dropping Off Items at School
- Grievance Procedures
- Medication / Medical Forms
- Medical Forms for Sports
- Parent / Student Handbook (PDF)
- Parent / Student Handbook online
- Teacher Credential Disclosure Policy