Home > Student Life > Sports
Open to 6th, 7th and 8th graders
- Girls' Volleyball - For information, visit the PCMS Volleyball website or email Coach A. James and Emily Long.
Boys' Volleyball - Peachtree will play its first season of Boys' Volleyball starting in March. Currently, practice is on Saturday afternoons from 4-6pm. We'd love for interested boys in 6th, 7th, or 8th grade to come out and hit with us! Volleyball is a very exciting sport and our team is being coached by a former international volleyball player. We' excited to have him helping us. Questions? email or call Ms Laurie Smith 404-861-1240
- Boys Basketball - NEW FEEDER PROGRAM for 6th, 7th and 8th Grade Boys - This comprehensive 3 part program is designed to teach boys how to play basketball the right way - the Wildcat Way! In the fall, boys will work with skilled trainers once a week learning the "Wildcat Way". Sessions will take place at Kingswood Methodist Church. During the winter, boys selected will practice one day a week and play on Saturdays in the CCJC league along with other teams in our region. Then, in the spring, we'll offer quality training again once a week. Only limited spots are available and a tryout might be needed. To register for the fall program, contact Sara Allen at Blue Collar Basketball at email@example.com.
For 3rd to 6th Grade Boys - These groups will work with skilled trainers on the basics of basketball in two sessions. August to December and then from January to May. Sessions will be once a week (except for holidays). Contact Kierre Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Open to 7th and 8th graders
- Baseball - sponsored by Dunwoody High School; for more information contact DHS' Mr. English or visit DHS Baseball website
- Basketball (Boys') - For information, visit the Boys' Basketball website or email Coach Savage.
- Basketball (Lady Patriots) - For information, visit the Lady Patriots website or email Coach Roman
- Cheerleading (Basketball) - For information, contact Ms. Parker and Ms. Hudson.
- Cheerleading (Football) - For information, contact Ms. A. Moore.
- Football - Fall practice days are Monday-Friday 4 pm - 6 pm with games played on Saturdays only. Parents are welcome to assist with the team and will be used where needed. For more information, visit the Patriots Football website or contact Head Coach K. Burdette. The Offensive Coordinator is Mike Burdette.
- Track and Field (Boys') - For information, visit the Boys' Track and Field website, or email Coach Savage.
- Track and Field (Girls') - Practices are held Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 4:15 pm - 5:30 pm. Meets are held on Saturdays. Try-outs are mandatory for consideration and are ONLY for 7th and 8th graders. There will be announcements with additional information starting after Winter Break. For information, visit the Girls' Track and Field website, or email Coach Henley.
Open to 8th graders only; sponsored by Dunwoody High School (678-874-8502)
A medical form is required for all High School sports. Click here to download the form.
- Cross Country - DHS: Mr. Hendrickson and Ms. Zimmerman or visit DHS Cross Country website
- Gymnastics - DHS: Ms. Brown and Ms. Watkins
- Lacrosse - DHS: Ms. Rowe and Mr. Sopko or visit DHS Jr. Wildcats Lacrosse website
- Varsity Soccer - DHS: Mr. Karim and Mr. Flores or visit DHS Soccer website
- Softball - DHS: Ms. Brown and Ms. Watkins or visit DHS Softball website
- Tennis - DHS: Coach Meador or visit DHS Tennis website
- Volleyball - DHS: Ms. Forth or visit DHS Volleyball website
- Wrestling - DHS: Mr. McSorley or visit DHS Wrestling website
Medical Clearance to Participate in Athletics
Parents - Students must have a sports physical and submit one of the following athletic consent forms to participate in a PCMS sports program. The form provides your consent and provides a doctor's confirmation that your child is healthy enough to participate in athletics.
PCMS athletic teams - Dekalb Country Athletic Participation Consent Form
DHS sponsored athletic teams (8th grade only) - Dunwoody High School Athletic Participation Form