Welcome to the PCMS Foundation Website!
This site is sponsored by the Peachtree Charter Middle School Foundation and maintained by volunteers. If you are looking for the PCMS DeKalb County website, click here.
World Language Parent Night
The PCMS Counseling Department will host a World Language Parent Night on Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 6 pm in the cafeteria. If you are interested in enrolling your rising 7th or rising 8th grade student in a world language Carnegie unit class for the 2019-2020 school year, we encourage you to come learn more about our high school course options.
Please contact our Head Counselor, Ms. Havens, if you have any questions.
8th Grade STEM Academy Application
The STEM Academy is for rising 8th graders. To apply for the Academy, click here.
Does your student need a creative outlet?
We have a lot going on in the Art room these days!
- It is time for the Doodle for Google contest. Is your student interested? Have them come by Mrs. Newton's room, room 200, for more details. The theme for 2019 is "When I grow up, I hope...". You can also get more info by going on the Doodle for Google website. Submissions close March 18, 2019.
- The PCMS Charity Art Auction is coming in May. All proceeds will go to Hosea Feed the Hungry. We are looking for donations of student artwork! The Art Auction is a silent auction and a lot of fun. We are busy working on birdhouses, windows and all sorts of creative ideas in Art club and in Art class. But students can also do artwork at home and donate the art to the Auction. Just have them bring it to Mrs. Newton in room 200. Stay tuned for more Auction information to come soon!
Remind 101 Update
News From the Clinic
- All medication (prescription and over the counter) given at school must be accompanied by a Medication Authorization form signed by a physician.
- If your child carries an inhaler, EpiPen or insulin, the school must have the necessary paperwork on file (medication authorization AND a carry form).
Forms are available from the link below, on the website or from the nurse. Click here for a link to medication form.
PCMS would like to invite you to partner with us and St. Patrick's Episcopal Church, to emphasize the importance of community service and giving back.
Beginning Wednesday, October 10, 2018 through March 30, 2019, 7th and 8th graders will have an opportunity to volunteer at Malachi's Storehouse. Once a month PCMS will do a collection drive for toiletries, diapers, hygiene kits, new socks, under clothing and clothes which will be donated to Malachi's Storehouse, The City of Refuge and the Atlanta Women's and Children's Shelter. Students will be packing and distributing food and other items to those in need. Students will be allowed to volunteer during their connection classes on Wednesdays.
If you would like to participate in this community service project, please see Mr. Anthony in the counseling suite to pick up a parent/guardian permission form.
Parents, for more information you may contact Mr. Anthony at 678-676-7727.
Order Your Yearbook Online
To order your yearbook, click here.
Do you have a log-in account for this site?
Your log-in account lets you see all of this site's content, receive e-blasts, access the directory, make online payments, and fill out online forms.
Note: If you have an account with Membership Toolkit through another school, you may use the same log in and password. However, you will need to enter your contact and student information on this website. Each school maintains a separate database of information.
Peachtree Charter Middle School conforms with the open enrollment requirements pursuant to O.C.G.A 20-2-2066 (admission, enrollment, and withdrawal of students) and SBOE Rule 160-4-9-.05 (Charter Schools Petition Process).
- How do I sign up for Parent Portal?
- How can I get Infinite Campus?
- How do I get the Remind app?
- How can I get emergency texts?
- How do I get the PCMS eNews?
- Is there before/after school care?
- Can I buy another gym uniform?
- What is the dress code?
- How do I report an absence?
- What if my child needs medicine?
- Need Chromebook help?