PTSO (Parent Teacher Student Organization)
- PCMS’s Charter comes to an end this academic school year and will roll over to a traditional public school starting the 2021-2022 academic year. With this transition; PCMS will become PMS, the Governing Board will retire, and a new PAC (Principal Advisory Committee) and PTSO (Parent Teacher Student Organization) will begin.
- The new PTSO needs YOUR input!
- Please join us for two virtual input sessions as we go over suggested PTSO organization and bylaws and ask for your important feedback on the proposals:
- Tuesday, March 16th (PTSO Governing Structure & Mission) @ 7pm via Zoom
- Tuesday, March 23rd (PTSO Bylaws) @ 7pm via Zoom
- Interested in running for a PTSO Executive Board position? Join us for a virtual Q&A session as we review the positions available and answer questions about those roles and commitments.
- Thursday, March 25th at 7pm via Zoom
- Timeline of Executive Board Electoral Process
- Self-Nominations from April 2 through April 18th
- Candidate Campaign Period April 20th through April 28th
- Election on April 28th
- Election Results Shared on April 30th
- PTSO Executive Board begins leadership transition with the Governing Board begins May 2021
- Official transfer of leadership is July 1st, 2021