Questions? Email

HomeSchool Info > Policies and Procedures > Medication
Home > FAQs > What if my child needs medication

What if my child needs medicine during school?

If your child needs medication during the day, bring it to the attendance office by 10:30 am, along with this doctor-signed permission form.  The school nurse cannot dispense medication, not even over-the-counter meds such as Tylenol or aspirin, without the doctor-signed permission form.   



Students may keep their inhalers with them, but only with the doctor-signed permission form. 

Healthcare Worker Availability 

A health worker is available only from 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM daily.

Medical Concerns

Please address your medical concerns to nurse Sarah Borcherding at 678-676-7707 or nurse Peggy Allencaplan (special needs nurse) at 678-676-7740