Volunteer and Get Involved
Our charter school is successful because of the active involvement of parents and teachers!
The PCMS Charter requires parents must volunteer at least 10 hours a school year. Your volunteer support is critical for the success of our students and to retain our charter status.
- To view a list of ongoing volunteer opportunities and select the ones that interest you most, click here.
- Don't forget to log your volunteer hours.
PCMS Parent Volunteers Needed for 2017-2018 School Year
Involved parents and volunteers make good schools better schools! The following positions are still available for the 2017-2018 school year.
More Easy Ways to Volunteer & Earn Hours
- Attend any PCMS meeting (teacher conference, sporting event, musical program, etc.).
- Attend PTCC or PTCMS Foundation meeting.
- Assist teachers and/or staff.
- Donate items (classroom materials, resource room materials, supplies, etc.). You can earn 1 hour for each $10 donated to the school. You can view need items here.
Donate to the Annual Fund
Peachtree Charter Middle School conforms with the open enrollment requirements pursuant to O.C.G.A 20-2-2066 (admission, enrollment, and withdrawal of students) and SBOE Rule 160-4-9-.05 (Charter Schools Petition Process).